Sales Order Portal
oAppsNET Group is an Oracle Partner that specializes in financial business solutions based on the Oracle ecosystem. With pre-built connectors to Oracle EBS and customizable pre-built workflows.
Schedule a Demo
Eliminate manual workflows and increase efficiency
Schedule a Demo
oAppsNET's solution integrates with several AI solutions and their related prebuilt models to simplify the data extract process
Schedule a Demo
Check Out Our Demo!
A consulting team averaging 20+ years of hands-on experience and well versed in the order management automation space is available to help your business succeed.
The OAN Order Management application provides a workspace where people, processes, and technology come together. Cutting-edge technology is used to greatly simplify and automate mundane tasks so that the Customer Service team can better focus their time on value-added activities that will increase their customer engagement.
The OAN Order Management application consists of pre-built & pre-configured workflows along with multiple Oracle ERP connectors that make our implementation a breeze.
If your organization has multiple ERP systems, then the OAN application can front end all those ERP systems (i.e., Oracle, Microsoft) to give your organization a global single-entry point and process. If you want to transform your order entry process without upgrading or updating your ERP systems, then our OAN order management application is your answer.
Latest Release 1.0: 5/1/2023
- Pre-built workflow-enabled processing of raw sales order data into structured data
- Option to use WEC/WFR and/or AI to extract order information
- Ease of validating and correcting extracted data
- Seamless touchless synchronization of master data from ERP systems
- Pre-built connector to Oracle Fusion to create sales order
- Workflow-enabled flows to prioritize incoming documents for processing thereby improving SLAs
- Seamless integration of Oracle Content Management to store and retrieve ordering documents
- Workflow-enabled orchestration provides a single-hub portal for all order sources with feedback loop to and from ERP systems
- Ability to store and retrieve order-related documents using Oracle Content Management
Our patented three-prong approach allows us to cover all aspects of your business’s digital transformation.
- Reduced time to enter orders for CSRs enabling them to focus on other critical customer-facing activities
- CSRs can easily troubleshoot order entry data before sending the data to ERP
- Ability for team members to collaborate online before sales order creation
- Teams can prioritize the order of processing and can focus on the critical orders first
- Greater sense of ownership amongst teams and CSRs
- Ability for CSRs to process their documents in a timely manner
- Enables Customer Service Managers to identify bottlenecks and spot process improvements
The cycle continues with People using these improvements to improve the overall Process!
- Ordering documents are guided through a standard set of workflows, steps, statuses, and actions which ensure the documents are fully prepared for the final destination…the ERP system
- Workflows are fully configurable to meet your specific business needs
Standard and custom business rules are applied to keep the document on the right track
- Status summary dashboards bring visibility to process trends and bottlenecks
- The portal unifies Sales order entry in a single global process which can be used across multiple shared service centers and ERP systems
- Audit and Compliance support is provided via Recorded Event History throughout the entire Sales Order Automation process (Capture Order to Post Import into ERP)
The process cannot be made a reality without the use of technology …
- Provides user interface which is pleasant and easy to use
- Platform to efficiently gather the information needed create a sales order
- Tightly integrates with the ERP system
- Utilization of ERP setups and configurations to apply specific business rules/validations
- Seamless interface process into the ERP system
- Apply AI and business logic to:
- Automate the derivation of data
- Automate the triggering of flow actions
- Identify exceptions
- Real-time metrics
- Easily integrates with existing User Security software
- Integration with common User Security platforms
- Role-Based Security by Shared Service Center