oAppsNET Group is an Oracle Partner that specializes in financial business solutions based on the Oracle ecosystem. With pre-built WFR reports that are customizable.
WebCenter Form Recognition (WFR) Reporting for Everyone
Oracle WFR – OCR Extraction Tool
Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition is a powerful OCR extraction and PO matching tool in the Oracle AP solution. WFR extracts invoice data, matches PO based invoices and thus reduces manual steps required to manually key invoices into your ERP. The delivered WFR software from Oracle does not provide any OCR extraction statistics or status of the invoice while in WFR..
oAppsNET WFR Reporting Application
The oAppsNET built a WFR Reporting application that uses the latest version of Oracle Application Express (APEX) to provide statistical and performance reports of invoices processed by WFR. The oAppsNET APEX application is built and supported by oAppsNET at no-cost to Oracle customers. If you would like an enhancement then please raise a support ticket with oAppsNET at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- System Performance Reports
- In-Flight Invoice Report
- Invoice To Verifier Report
- Invoice Processed
- Invoice Processed – Invoice Details
- Invoice By State
- Field Analysis: Changed Fields
- Field Analysis: Field Validity
- Vendor Analysis
Our patented three-prong approach allows us to cover all aspects of your business’s digital transformation.
- The right people are seeing the right set of data that helps to make the best decisions
- Provides ability for team members from different groups to collaborate online to prepare an invoice for payment
- Data is put into the hands of people so they can make informed decisions which save the company money
- AP Managers can identify bottlenecks and spot process improvements
The cycle continues with People using these improvements to improve the overall Process!
- Summary views and reports bring visibility to process trends and bottlenecks
- Audit and Compliance support is provided via:
Recorded Event History throughout the entire WFR Extraction process
- Ability to search results and download event history
The process cannot be made a reality without the use of technology …
- Provides user interface which is pleasant and easy to use
- Platform to efficiently gather the information
- Real-time metrics
- Integration with common User Security platforms
- Role-Based Security by Shared Service Center
Available in Marketplaces
Download WFR User Guide, Install Guide and Source Code
The User Guide, Install Guide and Source code is location on the oAppsNET Support Site. You are required to register to the oAppsNET Support Site.