- Generate reports in Character Mode for WYSIWYG
- How functions work within a report
- Are there pro’s/con’s to using multiple queries vs. a single query with joins in a report?
- How best to manage groups of data so that little or no intervention is needed to the report layout.
- Best approach to adding an additional field to a report layout.
- Layout navigation – Secrets to moving or centering objects.
- Layout (grouping, breaks, use of different formats, page setups)
- Creating and dropping temp tables in reports. Doing massive amounts of “setup” queries before the reports can be generated. Or, failing that, calling a report from PL/SQL.
- Advanced Topics
Author: Tom Korbecki